- Designed with a new style construction which allows for a smaller pack down size thanks to its two top sections that are an equal length and short handle sections which make transport even easier. Supplied with protective bands and socks, this has a crisp and responsive blank that allows it to cast small to medium-sized floats with ease, all whilst the line pick up is exceptionally fast on the strike.
- Extremely light and slim with superb balance. A patented design enables it to be neatly folded away into two plus a short handle section for ease of transport. This clever feature enables it to be stored made-up while still being a manageable length for transportation. It also comes with its own padded Sleeve with retaining bands and rod socks to help protect during transit. Combined with a soft and forgiving tip section and a parabolic playing action, the angler can fish with hooklengths right down 1lb (0.08mm) with confidence.
- When in use, it has a similar exquisite action and performance as the standard three-piece standard model. In fact, the way it is constructed means it is actually even better balanced. As you would expect, being so light and slim ensures it almost effortless to fish with. This is possibly the ultimate silverfish model with the all-important ability to cope with bonus fish such as chub, tench and small carp.
- Features: 13ft (3.96m) length is suitable for a wide variety of venues
- Ultra slim, lightweight and perfectly balanced with a fast yet gentle tip action
- Patented design allows rod to pack away into two equal length sections plus a short screw-in handle
- Ideal for assembling or packing away in seconds
- Best matched with reel lines from 2½lb to 4lb+ (1.1kg to 2kg)
- Will cope easily with hooklengths down to 1lb (0.08mm)
- Padded Rod Sleeve, retaining bands and rod socks also supplied
- For the angler who demands the very best
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.