- Traditionally, there was no particular science to hook bait placement within the method ball and your bait could even become trapped inside or under the feeder frame. Guru has, quite literally, turned this upside down. Alex Bones and commercial master Steve Ringer engineered a groundbreaking hook bait platform, which sits on the opposite side of the feeder to the main weight loading, ensuring that the hook bait sits on top of the feeder cast after cast. The platform itself is positioned on X-shaped, vented arms that are configured to minimize tangles and allow maximum grip, ensuring that your groundbait can be loaded easily onto the feeder.
- One cast with a Guru Method Feeder and you’ll understand why it’s shaped like it is. The team made long, stable casting a real priority and the weight-forward design really delivers this. These feeders cut across testing crosswinds, like a dart, allowing you to consistently hit the spot, effortlessly building your swim. The colour of the frame is anything but an afterthought. Alex and Steve drew upon what they know of the underwater environment to choose a colour that melts inconspicuously into most lake bed types.
- The Method feeders are available in two sizes and with X-Safe elastic system or in-line mounting. The X-Safe elastic system acts as a buffer during the fight helping to reduce hook pulls at the net. Not only that, but thanks to the innovative design, it’s 100 per cent safe for the fish. Should you lose a fish and leave it attached to the feeder, the elastic will simply pull free, allowing the fish to ditch the feeder.
- Both sizes of feeder are completely interchangeable and spare elastics and tubes are available separately. Use the feeder in conjunction with the X-Press mould for perfect, efficient method moulding.
- Now available are two smaller "mini" sizes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.